Friday, December 13, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my own guide for Tekken 6. I myself, have been a fan of Tekken since the first game. Tekken really had a great impact on gaming, because it was able to distinguish itself from most fighting games, and retain it's originality in effects, gameplay and even fans. There are worldwide fans for this game. And for me, my latest favorite sequel for Tekken is Tekken 6 because it was able to hit my spot. It is a very good game, boasting all of it's unique gameplay techniques, cool action scenes, and even the graphics. I hope you enjoy browsing through my blog. I will be posting about the main story of Tekken 6, announcements from Namco related to the Tekken franchise, character walkthroughs and stories, and a lot more!                                                                                                    Thank you and have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment